[How to fry mutton is tender and delicious]_How to make_Methods Daquan
Compared with boiled mutton, fried mutton takes less time, has a golden color, and has a tender and smooth taste. It is a cooking method that many families choose.
But to make the fried lamb tender and delicious, you still need some skills.
Well, today we will introduce to you the specific method. If you want to eat mutton, you can learn about it and you can add a lot to your cooking.
How to fry mutton is tender, delicious and simple1.
The method of frying mutton should choose the tenderloin, tenderloin, and tenderloin.
2. Marinate the meat first.
If you want the lamb to be fried, it will be tender.
Such as salt, eggs, cooking wine and so on.
Or use baking powder, oil and so on.
(Related link: How to marinate mutton before frying) 3. Add water when marinating.
Add a little water when marinating to make the mutton tenderer and smoother. Finally, add salad oil to lock the water.
4. Cut the lamb sideways.
When cutting beef and mutton, cut it horizontally, that is, the texture of the knife and meat is 90 degrees vertical.
The sliced meat cut out in this way has a “well” shape.
If you cut along, the meat will not chew and will be tender.
5. Don’t fry the oil too high.
The temperature of the lamb should not be too high when fried. In the end, it should be stir-fried quickly, so that the fried lamb is tender and juicy.
6. Don’t cut the lamb too thin.
Don’t cut the lamb too thin, otherwise the water will run out and the lamb will not be tender as soon as it enters the pot.
7, when pickled mutton, add pepper powder.
Add pepper powder to marinate mutton, which can effectively remove the fishy smell of mutton.
If not, you can also use some spice powder or pepper powder.
8, keep the fire (rapid fire) stir fry.
Except for stir-fried minced garlic and shredded onion, the rest of the steps must be stir-fried on high heat (rapid fire) to ensure that the lamb is tender and smooth.
Don’t fry for a long time, or the mutton will grow old.
The common practice of fried mutton 1. Scallion mutton ingredients: 200 grams of lamb tenderloin (or lamb leg), 1 green onion, 10 grams of eggs, 5 grams of salt, 10 grams of soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 dried peppers, cooking wine5 grams, 8 grams of starch, 10 grams of rice wine, 1 grams of pepper, 5 grams of sugar, and appropriate amount of vegetable oil: (1) Prepare all ingredients, and use a little eggs to prepare mutton.
(2) The texture of the knife and mutton is cut at a 90-degree angle, so that the texture is tender, and there is a thin oil under the ridges.
(3) After cutting the meat and cooking wine, grab the salt, and then add a little whole egg liquid to scratch it. Finally, evenly pickle the starch.
The lamb processed in this way is relatively tender and not sticky.
(4) Chopped garlic and chopped thick horse ears with onion. Use rice wine, soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, and starch to prepare a bowl of juice. Add a little water.
(5) Put a little more oil in the pan, fried mutton oil is less delicious, put two dry peppers with seeds removed, and fry until brown.
(6) Stir-fry the mutton and minced garlic and mature to a whitish surface.
(7) Fry the chopped shallots a few times to let the flavor penetrate.
(8) Stir the juice and pour it into a pot, stir fry quickly, and then go out.
Note: Be sure to stir fry, don’t fry for a long time, or the lamb will be old.
Because the lamb has been scratched with salt, don’t add salt when frying, don’t shred the spring onions, otherwise it will be rotten and unpalatable.
Also, don’t cut the lamb too thin, otherwise the water will run out and the lamb will not be tender as soon as it enters the pot.